There are currently no other large tour boats operating on Cayuga Lake. For smaller charters (6 people or less) there are a couple options. Spindrift charters operate a small sailboat out of Ithaca (607-280-7474), Schools out charters do fishing trips and charters aboard their motor boat (607-280-3538). The Finger Lakes boating center also does pontoon boat rentals, although they are often booked out a number of weeks. There are also two electric boats that hold 8-12 ppl being put into service by Lincoln Morse. He can be contacted at email@example.com or 607-592-8071.
For other big tour boats, your best bets are Captain Bill’s Seneca Lake cruises out of Watkins Glen for dinner tours and hourly sightseeing cruises, Schooner True Love (also in Watkins) for cruises aboard a historic schooner, and Midlakes Navigation (in Skaneateles) for sightseeing and dinner cruises aboard their historic tour boat. Watkins Glen is about 40 minutes to the West of Ithaca and Skaneateles is about an hour to the Northeast.
- Non-gendered bathrooms are available, with flush toilets and running water.
- Wheelchairs and assistive technology can be accommodated but our bathrooms are not yet handicapped accessible.
- Carry in-Carry out policies are encouraged. Trash and recycling containers are, however, available.
- Guests are asked to bring their own reusable and full water bottles or other beverages. We aim to reduce single use plastic use. Seltzer is available on board, to be purchased via a donation.
- Pets are not encouraged, but well behaved pets are allowed, on leash and under the control of owners at all times.
We welcome your feedback as we strive to make our cruises a safe, inviting and successful experience for everyone!